Omimi & Associates’ tax consulting and compliance services for businesses and individuals, aim to help our client minimize their tax liabilities.
Through our tax consulting service area, we
Our tax compliance services
- taxpayers being audited by the IRS
- Evaluate and advice clients on tax effects of their business transactions
- Assist companies in areas of Deferred Income Tax Calculation and Valuation Analysis– FAS 109
- Assist clients in areas of FIN 48 - Uncertain Tax Positions
- Perform Cost Segregation Study
- Provide corporate and estate tax planning
- Provide general tax advice to clients based on current tax laws
Our tax services also focuses on the special needs of not-for-profit organization, which include preparing IRS forms 990 and 990T, application for exemption Forms 1023 and 1024, state charitable registration and annual filings.
- Prepare federal and state corporate, Partnership and Individual income tax returns
- Create payroll system for clients: prepare and file client’s payroll taxes and
- Prepare and file quarterly sales tax returns.